Sunday, October 24, 2010

Showered with Love

Over the past two weeks, I have been extremely fortunate to have TWO baby showers, with yet another one being planned for after Baby Haylett's arrival.  I am so thankful to have such great family and friends around, supporting us as life starts to change.  We've made out like bandits and have gotten so many great gifts and items for the babe to be.  My parents got us a travel system that we are so far pretty happy with.  The car seat is a snug fit into the back of the Prius but we just need to shorten our legs and all will be fine!  :)  We've gotten THE cutest Whale bathtub with matching wash cloths, some great snuggling blankets, sleepers, clothing, bottles, breast pump accessories, classic books that were my favorites when I was little, and cute and cuddly aminals.  This week, we are starting to wash all of the items and make a list of those items we think we may still need, as we are down to 50 days and counting.  YIKES!  That's scary to see in print but I'm excited to be getting ever closer....

1 comment:

'sten said...

YAY!! glad to hear your family baby shower went well.

Contributors