Monday, January 12, 2009

Food & Friends


Preparation and "scrunching" of the pot pie.
Ah, that looks delicious!
This is a picture of Ben, Me, Matt and Morgan at Nick and Beth's wedding on January 3rd.  It was a great time, despite the ice storm that moved in that afternoon.  We all made it there and home safely and had a great time celebrating with Mr. and Mrs. Sywassink.  Can't wait for summer camping trips and spending time with our friends.
Since I've had a slow caseload since before Thanksgiving, I've been cooking and baking up a storm.  As much as Ben appreciates this, it means more dishwasher cycles and a seemingly constant rotation of utensils and dishes being used, washed, reused and many "I thought this was already cleaned"s.  I thought I would post some pictures of the things I've been making.  I will share recipes if asked, but as of now, it's too much work to try and find them again.  Often I just "wing it" and make things up as I go.  Hope you enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Contributors