Friday, April 3, 2009

Tolerance is Spreading!



I must admit, when I was watching the news last night I had severe doubts about the Iowa Supreme Court ruling in favor of gay marriage.  As of this morning, I am very surprised and proud to live in a state in which tolerance is spreading like wildfire.  It's about time that people start to recognize that it is a right of all to marry and love whom they choose.  I understand the religious beliefs of many but religion is not practiced by all and other's religion should not restrict everyone's rights.  
I am still in shock but so very excited for all of my LGBT friends and their victory today.  It was a long time coming and I hope to be attending some same sex marriages in support of my friends in the future!
Congratulations!

No comments:

Contributors