Wednesday, August 4, 2010

141 Garage Sale

This weekend is the 8th annual Highway 141 Garage Sale.  Towns all along the highway participate in the sale from Grimes all the way to Manilla.  How cool is that!?!?  While I like the idea of garage sales, I dislike the idea of spending HOURS rifling through someone's trash to hopefully claim something I may see as treasure.  I DO relish in the find, but it's like going to Goodwill extremely hopeful and leaving sad and empty handed if you don't find anything.  I feel that over the next few months, I may really start to get into garage sale-ing, to get some great deals on mom-to-be essentials.  That said, this annual 141 sale, I will a participant, selling off some of our meager items in order to make space in the future tot's room.  We don't have much, but several other homes in our association are participating, so I'm hoping that we draw quite a crowd!  Please spread the word and if you are in town for the BIG event, stop by!  Maybe you'll stumble upon a GREAT find, making your day!  Visit the sale's website to locate sales, check out if they are worth stopping by, and see what the fuss is all about!  www.141sale.com  

No comments:

Contributors