Thursday, April 28, 2011

One in the bed and the little one said...



Roll OVER!  Aaron rolled over almost two weeks ago now, but I haven't gotten around to blogging about it.  Click on the link and watch the video!  Yup, that's right, we actually caught the first one on video!  It was awesome and he acted like he does it all the time and couldn't figure out what we were fussing about.  Silly baby boy!  Since then, lots has happened around the house.  Or at least I feel that way.  Aaron is putting everything straight into his mouth and drooling like a fool.  I bet we go through bibs every couple hours due to drooling and spit up.  He has also started "talking" all the time.  He makes a noise that starts like a really sick car trying to start and if only I had it on video.  I can't even describe the sounds that come out of this kid!  We are also getting close to rolling over back to front but he doesn't really prefer the front so I can't see this being something he does often.  And actually, he has not rolled over again from tummy to back.  He's just happy where he's at and when he's not, he start whining.  Oh well.  It's been fun and exciting to see how he's developing!  I feel like that last month has been a lot of firsts.  Aaron also tried cereal for the first time.  He continues to eat some, less than 1/2 an ounce every other night or so, but I think he'd rather not.  We do have a few photos of that one.  I can't wait to see even more milestones.  Life is crazy, but it's a good crazy.

No comments:

Contributors