Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life...

Things have been a bit nuts around here so I thought I'd share with the few who read this.  Due to a 40% budget cut in the program I work for, I will no longer have a job as of March 15th.  While this is typically a reason to gasp and express condolences, I am starting to feel that it is the right thing for me right now.  I was really feeling limited in my position and the company is not improving in terms of the management.  Currently, I'm looking to get into an administrative assistant position or working for a chiropractor or back to the optometrist's office in order to focus more on school and have less emotionally draining work.  Will keep you updated.  
Ben is moving laterally at Wells Fargo and will be supporting loss prevention instead of boarding services, as those services are being moved to Phoenix.  We are thankful that he still has a position with the company and looking forward to taking a business trip later this month to teach Phoenix the support services he provided.  I will enjoy the warmth.  :)  
Hope this finds all of you with a job, healthy and happy.  Hope to visit y'all soon!
Stace

1 comment:

'sten said...

hun...that is a bummer about the job but I know what you mean...It feels like things happen for a reason. Hugs~

Contributors