Monday, September 6, 2010

Apple Tarts and Fabulous Fall

The weather lately has gotten cooler and put me in the mood to bake to my heart's content!  After a recent camping excursion, wine tasting and apple picking with the family, I am ready to enjoy the season.  We had a great time spending time with my parents and my sister, camping for the first time as a family since Jess and I were small.  It was nice to have everyone together, cooking and enjoying the weather and great company.  We now have a bottle of wine to celebrate the arrival of our new addition in December and enough apples to last us at least as long!  Tonight, I've made 2 tarts and am working on plans for more fabulous Fall treats!  What are your favorite fall treats?  Pumpkin bread, apple crisp, pumpkin pie?  Give me some apple-licious ideas and maybe I'll try your recipe/idea next!  Happy Baking!

No comments:

Contributors