Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nesting?

So today, I've done more than I have in a long time!  And...I'm exhausted!  Maybe it's because we had Daylight Savings Time and I had the proverbial "extra hour" in the day.  Or because I know that we are quickly running out of time before this little one comes out to meet us.  Or I'm nesting??  All I know is that I've had a BUSY day!  Went to the gym and put in 2 miles...which I'm hoping to do on a daily basis now.  It is definitely challenging but I'm glad to be moving and it makes me feel better and more productive.  Then we finally got our sleeping bags washed and put away for the camping season.  Homework came next, then grocery shopping and planning for additional meals to make.  We now have lasagna in the freezer, taco meat and have now planned on ham and cheesy pasta.  I've also managed to complete 6 loads of laundy, diapers and clothes and only have to pack the hospital bag once the laundry is done!  Whew!  Dinner is next, after the 7 loaves of pumpkin bread come out of the oven.  Chicken and Biscuits sounds like the perfect end to a long day...well, maybe with a little ice cream to finish things off!
Not much new is going on in the Haylett household.  Last OB appointment went well.  34 weeks, baby is VERY active and practiced a few of it's karate moves on the doctor as she chased him/her for a heartbeat.  One more appointment in 2 weeks, then we start weekly appointments.  Updates will continue as able.  I'm getting really excited to meet this little Mac, but absolutely nervous about the labor/delivery process.  I've heard all about it, but it sure doesn't prepare you for the actual experience.  I guess I'll just take it as it comes!  I'm hoping to get at least all of my meetings in at work before I deliver, so that just means I'd like to be done with all my work by the 7th of December and I'd be happy.  Here's hoping the little one complies with my plans.  Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Contributors