Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cervical Progress

We had a Dr. appointment yesterday afternoon to check in and see how things are progressing.  Baby's heart rate was 120, which is a little lower than it has been in the past visits but still healthy and strong.  Movements are still strong and consistent!  Another exciting development, we are 2 cm dialated!  Apparently my mom didn't dialate until she was induced, 3 weeks late...  So we decided we will take it!  After a quick dinner, I headed to a massage...which was awesome, by the way!  A great way to celebrate the progress in our journey towards having this kiddo.  My only concern is going earlier than we had planned.  I have to much other stuff to get done at work for this kiddo to come more than a week early!  But, I guess I don't have much of a say at this point...here we go...

No comments:

Contributors