Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back pain

My training has been put on hold due to an unexplained injury to my back.  Could be the miles upon miles I've walked in my flip-flops or the strange crap on recovery boards at Curves the other day.  Who knows.  What I do know...I am in pain and uncomfortable.  I've been to the chiropractor twice.  The first time was wonderful and I could stand upright again.  The second, I thought was even better until I got put on the traction table and feel as if I did when I walked in bent over in the first place.  So far, I've been icing every hour for 10 minutes.  We'll see how it goes but I am putting training on the back burner until I am feeling better.
I did buy myself new running shoes and can't wait to get them on and run down the road.  

This weekend is the first weekend in a month and a half that we don't have any plans...as of now.  Not sure if I am okay with this or going to be bored.  We'll see how it goes.  

Nothing else too exciting for today.  

No comments:

Contributors